Located in the centre of historic Windsor, Charsley Harrison LLP is a well-established commercial and private client firm. We are looking to expand our Litigation Department and build upon the existing client base and caseload within our civil litigation department. We are looking for a civil litigation solicitor with 2+ years PQE with prior experience in all aspects of civil litigation. Supporting the Head of Department, you will undertake a mixed case load. You will be a diligent, motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently but also as part of the team. You will have an attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Charsley Harrison LLP is expanding, and we are looking for candidates committed to becoming an active member of our firm and civil litigation team. You must be pro-active, organised, results driven individual comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and taking direction.
Candidates should have a good technical knowledge and experience working in all areas of civil litigation but with particular experience in the following areas:-
- Employment Law
- Landlord & Tenant
- Contractual Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Pre-Litigation Action
- 2-3+ years PQE in Litigation/ Fee Earner Experience
- Ability to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Attention to detail – a high level of accuracy is essential
- Ability to manage a busy workload ensuring that files are managed effectively, meeting set deadlines, complying with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and enthusiastic
- Professional in conduct and appearance at all times
- Experience of court proceedings
- Exemplary client care skills
- Sound IT skills – experience of case management systems & Microsoft packages. Full training on document management and practice management systems will be provided
Candidates must also have a keen interest in generating new business by building local networks and attending appropriate networking groups and events, some of which may be out of hours. There will be an opportunity to write articles and get involved in marketing the firm and the department.
Experienced applicants with an interest in part time working will also be considered.
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications deadline – [4 weeks from date posted]